Friday, August 19, 2011

Playing in Paradise Challenge #29 - Paper Punches or Punch Art

Another fun challenge! 

I used four sizes of circle punches (1/8", 1/4", 3/8" & 1/2") to punch out circles from Sookwang Adhesive Sheets.  VERY CAREFULLY, I removed the backing and randomly placed the circles on the scored lines. I used three shades of Martha Stewart glitter to cover the adhesive circles.  I assure you that the "challenge" part was trying to remove the backing paper on the wee circles without ruining the shape! 

This was a very difficult card to photograph!  I had to settle for low lighting so that the score lines would show up, therefore the vibrant colors are quite compromised.  The card is actually in shades of blue/green with the base being Isalnd Indigo (Stampin Up).

Would you like to play along?  Then head on over to Scrapbooker's Paradise to join in the fun!  Just click on the link below and get ready to punch!

ttp://scrapbookersparadise.blogspot.com/search/label/PPSC

Supplies: Sookwange Adhesive sheets, Fiskars & Stampin Up circle punches, Close to My Heart (white) cardstock; Stampin' Up Island Indigo cardstock; Martha Stewart glitter; Sentiment - Ditto stamps


4 comments:

  1. I love BOTH of these cards! So fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geri, I LOVE your circles card!!! WONDERFUL!!! I hope you don't mind that I've added your blog to my list of Canadian Bloggers on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Geri! Love the faux chipboard and those sparkly cirles make me swoon! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your cards...perfect use of CAS. I may just have to CASE that first one some day! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete