Saturday, December 3, 2011

Unscripted Sketches #135



Thanks for stopping by!  I decided to stray a bit from my 'norm 'and use some really bright colors.  I was also tempted (again) to make a Christmas card but chose this instead. I promise that the next challenge (#136) will definitely be a seasonally themed card.

I wanted to stay as true to the sketch as possible this time and loved the idea of the popped up dice.  The sentiment, however, was a struggle!  In the end, I settled for plain old "Good Luck".... which actually is a very versatile greeting for a card.

I hope I have inspired you to get busy with your creations for this week's sketch at Unscripted Sketches.  We had a ton of amazing cards for last week's sketch .  It is awesome to see such great participation! 

So pull out the paper, ink up those stamps, grab a nice steaming hot cup of coffee and head to your craft room!  We would love to have you share your projects with us this week at Unscripted Sketches (click on the link below).

No comments:

Post a Comment