Saturday, February 25, 2012

Unscripted Sketch #147



Another new embossing folder (Hobby Lobby - $5) that I absolute love.  Although it might look like patterned paper, it really isn't!  I rubbed the debossed side of the paper with Momento Black ink until the white paper didn't show through.  I preferred the embossed side but I just couldn't get the ink to go on evenly over the embossed images (without streaking on the paper) so I settled for this version.

It is not obvious in the photo, but the ribbon is actually looped on the left side.  It was 2:00am when I was uploading the picture and there was no way I was spending another 1/2 trying to get a better picture.  Why didn't I do this sooner you ask?  Because I am a procrastinator and probably (most likely) will never change!

The sentiment is Stampin' Up (an old rub-on set from way back).  I really like how it looks turned sideways along the image.

Anyway, you know the drill....take a peak at the DT creations, get inspired, get busy and get linked!

Unscripted Sketches #147

Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment