Saturday, March 3, 2012

Unscripted Sketches #148









My absolute favorite sketch so far!  I had so many ideas spinning 'round in my wee brain...what to choose, what to choose ??? 

I started out with clean & simple but obviously that didn't happen!

I just had to use my new stamp/die set that I purchased from Ellen's store.  See the side bar for a direct link.  Her on-line store inventory is amazing and her shipping to Canada is very reasonable.

The three butterflies might be a wee bit too big for a card front but I was anxious to use them so angled them a bit to adapt to the sketch.  The glitter on the wings looks a bit like dark blobs but in RL it has a nice soft aqua colored shimmer.

Did you see the amazing entries last week?  Wow! So much talent! I'm sure I get carried away commenting on the blogs but it is just so darn exciting that I really can't help myself.  Sometimes I feel like I could type a whole paragraph !!!

Link up your marvelous creations here at Unscripted Sketches.

Happy crafting!


1 comment:

  1. I am so in love with how your wonderful card turned out, the butterflies are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete