Saturday, November 3, 2012

Unscripted Sketches #183




Hello strangers!  A very busy week = no time spent in my craft room. I was on a bit of a painting roll in the house this past week. Everything and anything that was white got painted (baseboards, doors, window casings, kitchen cupboards),  Honestly, I really do love painting!  Everything looks so tidy with a fresh coat of paint.

I even managed to squeeze in some volunteer time (yes, more painting) at the Habitat For Humanity house that is being built in town. It feels great knowing that a few hours of my time will help make a local family very happy :)

You "might" have noticed that I totally strayed from this week's sweet sketch!  The potential is endless and yet I struggled.  The only thing I like on this card is the stitched snowflakes and the sweet Pink Cat Studios digi stamp.  What?  You don't have red snowflakes where you live?  

The rest of the DT, however, have created incredible cards.  Skip on over to the blog, get inspired and click to link your creations!

By the way folks, if you are looking for some really cool new dies, like faux stitched mats, then you have to head over to Lil' Inker Designs and check out their selection of goodies.  Reasonable prices on merchandise, reasonable shipping rates and AMAZING customer service!

Happy crafting :)

3 comments:

  1. So clever, your red stitched snowflakes! I love the stitching. I think the whole card is very striking - clean bold colours and images - very festive! You're WAY too hard on yourself! Now go make a one layer card inspired by a song and play along with my OLW challenge!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully sweet card...love the stitched snowflakes and your superb coloring has me jealous! you'll notice that almost everything I color with copics is fussy cut...cuz i can't keep 'er between the lines! lol good of you to volunteer your time to benefit others too...an awesome person you certainly are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! The image is adorable and the hand-stitched snowflakes are such a special touch!

    ReplyDelete